PAGES

the two greatest men alive...

10.03.2010

...are my father and my husband. Sorry everyone. Somehow I lucked out and got both the greatest father in the world as well as the greatest husband ever, too. No one beats my dad. He is the most selfless person I know, and he will give up anything for his children, even though we are all "grown up". My husband follows in a close second, but I am sure he will tie with my father once our little Kemry comes in January and he learns to give even more of himself to someone who truly relies on him. I think he will be an amazing father...don't you think? I think it kind of fits him already...




3 comments:

  1. Cute pic! You guys are going to be awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So cute. I think Brycen has those jammies ha ha. I loved watching you guys with Brycen last night. You're both going to be great parents! You can tell you're ready and going to be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Ethan looks so small! haha I can't wait to meet your little girl!! You guys will be great parents!! Being a parent is the best! Hard and frustrating sometimes but the best!! :-) We are soo excited for you guys! :-) love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design