PAGES

the blog's birthday...and a glimpse into kemry's bathtime

9.01.2011

Look. Post number 100.
You are growing up so fast, little blog.
Who wants to buy me a cake to celebrate?


I swore I would never post naked pictures of my little girl...but these really don't count.






We are off to St. George with Tyrel's parents for the next few days.
We're talking "The Little Mermaid" at the Tuacahn, shopping our eyes out, and, of course, lots of pool time.
And once we get back, MY parents will be here!
That means lots of Kemry time for them....which might be the most exciting thing to happen during this last half of the year!
They haven't seen her since she was 2 months old...I think she has a little more spunk now to keep them entertained!
I can't wait!

Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo adorable! Have a great vacation and I'll see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design