PAGES

two

2.07.2013

I can't believe it!
{And part of me refuses to accept it}
Kemry Elle is two.
TWO.
Don't you guys remember when she was born?
Like yesterday?

I must say, she is the sweetest little two year old.
And that isn't even because I am biased.
We seriously lucked out with such a great kid, and we love her so much!
We kept her birthday simple but did throw her a little party at the end of the week with 5 of her favorite little buddies.
We shoved 12 adults in our tiny tiny house with those five kids and had a blast.
My parents were able to come up as well and pretty much saved my life with all their help!

Before we flew back from Idaho/Utah, Grandma and Grandpa Murri treated Kemry to some fun and a gift from the Disney store. She adored it ;)








Party aftermath ...I think it was a success?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design