PAGES

goodbye april, hello may

4.30.2013

Phew.
Are you as relieved as I am that tomorrow is May 1st?
April flew by, but that didn't mean it wasn't stressful, snowy, and not my favorite month of the year.

But then I check the weather for the week and realize our beautiful 70 degree bliss will be turning back to 40 degree torture {with the chance of snow Friday?????}, which leaves me completely unmotivated to do anything productive.
We did hit up the park last week.
Kemry was terrified of everything and needed a constant chaperone on every piece of equipment, no matter how inflexible said chaperone's muscles were.

We just got back from a super quick trip down to South Dakota to celebrate my dad's birthday {while throwing in my mom's and Tyrel's as well}.
We had such a great time, but Kemry had a REALLY great time.
As in Grandma-and-Grandpa-put-a-toddler-swing-on-their-deck-just-for-her great time.
She only came off that swing to go play in her little playhouse in the grass or to go to bed {unwillingly}.
We soaked up as much good weather as we could handle, knowing we had another icky week coming at us.



In other unrelated news, I am T-Minus 15 weeks from my due date, so we are heading into full-blown baby mode.
Hospital tours, onesie washing, bottle sanitizing craziness.

And this belly is out of control.
My belly button might even pop out with this one.



Send good belly button vibes my way.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this new cute kiddo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design