PAGES

12/52

3.27.2014



Tate: After 5 months of fighting with this little guy to take a bottle, we are having a few little victories! And by little victories, I mean about one ounce per week. But, hey. I'll take it.
Also, he loves to jabber and give kisses, both of which just kill me dead on the spot.
Kemry: Yes. This picture sums it up. Grouch. I'll let it slide because, let's face it, I have far more grouchy days than she does.

All I have really blogged this year are these weekly photos.
And that is because our life is just that boring.
We are still waiting to break 50 degrees, and although the snow is melting, there are several inches out there dampening my spirits.
I did redo our dining room this past weekend {with the woodcutting skills of my dad, and a watchful eye on the kids of my mom}, and it is seriously the bomb.
I am super proud of myself, and I only got one blood blister.
Maybe that will make it up on this little corner of the internet?

Also, Tyrel's parents are heading our way sooooooon!
We are just so excited!
We are sad that we can't provide nicer weather yet, but that just means Kemry will have two new people to play Hungry Hungry Hippos with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design