PAGES

a boost in my self-worth

5.15.2011

Today we stopped by my in-laws to get some potatoes.
{How do we not have any in our apartment is beyond me. We live in Idaho, for crying out loud. They practically fall out of the kitchen faucet around here.}
They were downstairs watching Lord of the Rings, right in the midst of the battle scene with Orlando Bloom fighting nasty, snot-covered goons and evil elephants.
Tyrel and I love some LOTR, so we casually joined them.
After watching some non-stop Orc action, Tyrel leaned over and whispered, seriously, gently, tenderly in my ear...
"You are so much better-looking than those guys."

Ladies and gentlemen, you can't beat that kind of love.




1 comment:

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design