PAGES

happy father's day!

6.16.2013

Here is a thank you to my sweet daddy for picking on me goodheartedly when I was a kid so I would grow up tough {even though I still don't like it when you flick me on the forehead...}. I sure do love you :)

And another thank you to my father-in-law for throwing Tyrel in a cold shower when he was younger to shock the snottiness and bad attitude out of him. I only have to do it a few times a week now that he is grown up!

And, last, but certainly not least, thanks to my hubster for being the best daddy to my littles. Kemry thinks the world of you, and I know that our little boy is already crazy about you.
Nothing melts my heart more than seeing you {usually out of the corner of my eye} waltz with Kemry in the kitchen or letting her grab your face with her little hands and give you sloppy kiss after kiss after kiss :)

We like daddies a lot around here.
And I am so lucky to have three great ones!
Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design