PAGES

14/52

4.11.2014



Tate: 8 months old! That means he turns ONE in just FOUR SHORT MONTHS!!! In so many ways, this first year has gone so much slower than Kemry's, but there are even more, overwhelming ways that it has gone so much faster!
Kemry: This photo is solely for posterity's sake ;) We have enjoyed the first few days outside this spring just the two of us, and I have loved every minute. Today she helped me pull all the old leaves and branches out of our flowerbed so our new little emerging plants aren't choked to death. And, let me tell you, there is so much life in those flowerbeds! TULIPS! I have never been so excited to see you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are teaching Tate to fold laundry. He should be doing his share of chores. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design