PAGES

32/52

8.29.2014



Kemry: I am starting to see more and more of myself in this little girl every day. She is slowly looking more like I did but is rapidly acting exactly like I did. Luckily, I was a complete angel of a child ;)

Tate: This guy loves his sister to pieces. He follows her around all day long, doing everything she does. There is nothing more adorable and more hilarious than watching these two. They are my faves!


We are off for a quick weekend at my parents before they move {both Tyrel's parents and mine sold our childhood homes within a month of each other...we feel like misplaced adult children now ;) }, so we wish you a happy holiday weekend!
Also, Fall is cooooooooommmmmming!!
Yahooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design