PAGES

kemry's first christmas

12.31.2011

I am now 100% certain that having a baby makes Christmas the best holiday ever.
Seriously.
It was such a precious time!
We were able to spend time with both sides of the family.
That being said, I spend too much time having fun than taking pictures.
Shame on me.
I did catch a few sweet moments on camera, though.
To sum it up:
We made lots of treats {and I ate most of them by myself}.
My dad made Kemry a rocking moose {which she LOVES, of course}.
We drove past a murder scene on our way to Church on Christmas morning {wait, what?}.
Oh, and Kemry started walking.
No big deal.
{There is a short video of that at the bottom, mind you!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design