PAGES

a year in review

1.03.2012

I think it is safe to say that 2011 was great.
Amazing, even!
So much changed for our little family {such as becoming a little family}, and we were so blessed!

January

 We were pregnant, {oh so pregnant} and maternity leave started!


February

We shared Valentine's Day with Tyrel's sister and her husband, got to know my new little baby some more, and finally got the ice cream I demanded for being in labor for 22 hours {thankyouverymuch}. Tyrel and I {as well as my horrible friend mastitis} also spent our first night away from the baby as we drove to Salt Lake City for the Jazz/Celtics game.


March

We also got some cute pictures of our baby taken, had Kemry's baby blessing, and Tyrel threw a mini-tantrum due to a lost basketball game.


April

Kemry got to visit the South of the Dakotas for the first time, Tyrel turned 26, we shared one of our biggest secrets with you, and Kemry had her first Easter.


May

Maternity leave ended and I was back at work, I proved that Kemry is really my daughter {like there was any question??}, we all {finally} saw Wicked, we had a little trouble with this guy, and we made a serious, public statement.


June



July

Of course we loved the Fourth, Tyrel and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, Kemry ate a pickle and traveled to Lava Hot Springs, and we moved into our house {noooo more apartments!}.


August

Kemry started growling, experienced her first Murri Reunion {days 1, 2, and 3}, and Tyrel started his new job.


September



October

Kemry got sick for the first time since she was born, tasted this for the first time, fed the ducks, started crawling, and experienced her first Halloween!


November

I was awful about blogging regularly, work got really busy, Kemry got her first teeth, and she experienced her first snow.


December

 There was some mother-daughter bonding, I turned 24, the family visited {including the Belledog}, and we celebrated our first Christmas as a family.




We adored 2011 and hope you did, too!

Here's to an even more successful 2012!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! So absolutely cuuuuttee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design