PAGES

this one's for the goats

10.16.2012

Especially for the goat that sneezed just inches away from Kemry's face.
I wish I could have gotten that on camera.
Hilarious :)

Today my dearest Emilynn and I loaded up our kiddos {and grabbed another friend's daughter so that sweet mama could have a break...she is pretty much a superhero for surviving these last few weeks!} and went to a darling apple orchard near Stillwater.
It was seriously the cutest little thing!
We played with goats, ran through hay, rolled on toy tractors, and ate the yummiest caramel dip that has ever been created.
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was just enjoying my little darling too much.
Guys.
Can you believe how big Kemry has gotten?
She turns TWO in January.
Gasp.














 

2 comments:

  1. I need you guys all to do me favors and give each other big hugs from me!! Kiddos and adults alike! I miss all you people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the goat didn't poop on Kemry :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design