PAGES

a day of giving thanks...and wearing fat pants

11.25.2012


I have been slacking when it comes to taking care of this poor blog.
I have been too busy enjoying family and a teething almost-2-year-old to even eat breakfast.
I am back, however, and will continue sharing the boring parts of our lives that you guys thankfully enjoy for some reason!

We were blessed enough to hop down to South Dakota for a quick Thanksgiving with my parents.
Guys.
This was the first Thanksgiving I have had at my  house since my freshman year of college.
That was a long time ago.
The same thing goes for this Christmas.
Needless to say, it was overdue.

We had the loveliest of lovely times.
I think Kemry enjoyed it the most, though.
She got Grandpa, Grandma, AND Belle.
Plus endless fruit snacks and cheese sticks.
Heaven.












1 comment:

  1. I love how the minion is still alive. I find it rather remarkable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design