PAGES

happy halloween!

10.31.2013

Here are some crummy pictures from my phone to get you in the spooky spirit!

Tyrel was super proud of his pum pkin this year. 
I keep telling him that he just carved a Y.
But he is dang proud of that Y.

The perfect Peter Pan.
Except chunky.
And poopy.

Then there is this girl.
When I went to get her out of bed this morning, she informed me that she needed to go find her pumpkin {the candy pail that EVERYONE has}.
She ran past both adoring parents in search of said pumpkin.
When I told her where it was, she was furious that there were no treats in it.
I assured her that all her treats {that she had collected the night before at our church party} were in the kitchen.
 She grabbed her bucket, ran to the door, and yelled, "Come on Mom! We need to go Trick-Or Treat!"
I explained that we had to wait.
She got a quizzical look on her face, paused, and then, with her pointer finger in the air, she demanded, "Halloween cartoons!"
Christmas should be fun this year ;)

Happy halloween, everyone!
May it be safe but ever so wonderful!


Previous Halloweens can be found and here and here :)
The last one has my favorite picture of Kemry EVER.
I am in denial that she was ever that little.
It seems like she has been in her terrible twos her whole life ;)

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design