PAGES

Aww gee.

3.06.2013

You guys are all so sweet.
Do you know that?
You truly are :)

Thanks  for all the kind and excited comments in regards to our exciting announcement!
It should come as no surprise to you that we are beyond thrilled and feel so blessed.

So, here is all the stuff you want to know:

-We are just over 17 weeks along. It was super hard to contain our excitement at first, but we knew we also wanted to protect our hearts a little just in case things worked out like they did last time.

--We found out we were pregnant almost 1 year to-the-day since we started trying. It has certainly been the most difficult year of my life, but we have learned so much and are so thankful for the lessons we have been taught. There may or may not have been lots of crying when  I saw that positive pregnancy test.

--The morning sickness was BRUTAL. It wasn't horrible with Kemry, so I thought I might luck out. Unfortunately, I threw up least two times a day from weeks 6-11. I dropped 6 pounds and was so exhausted all the time. Poor Kemry watched a lot  of movies for a few weeks. It also made Christmas dinner and our flights to Idaho very interesting and stressful. This also explains why I only blogged a handful of times during the last 4 months.

-- I have only had an appetite for the last 2 or 3 weeks. But now, I can't stop eating. Seriously. ALL THE TIME.

-- Around 13 weeks we had a miscarriage scare, making us extra cautious about who we told and what we did. My doctor doesn't really know what caused my bleeding, but the baby looked amazing and the heartbeats have been wonderful.

-- We are due August 12th. 

-- I have been feeling the baby move for the past week.  It is really bizarre, even though I have been through it before.

-- We find out what we are having a week from Monday. Ty and I feel like it might be a girl {and all of the quirky Old Wives Tales point to a girl as well}, but my father-in-law predicts a boy. He was right about all four of his kids and all five grandkids, so we will see if he goes 10 for 10.

I think that sums it up.
We love love love you all.
Thanks for all the love, support, and prayers over the last year.
They worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design