PAGES

"all children, except one, grow up."

4.11.2011

And sometimes I wish I were that child.
And other times, I wish my daughter were that child.
Oh well.
C'est la vie.

Alas. Our trip is over.
Done.
And we are wicked bummed out.
We had a great time, but I guess it is time to get back to the daily grind.
While we were at home, Belle {once again} thought that the baby was hers to protect.
You seriously couldn't go anywhere with Kemry without that little dog following you, all up in your business.


 Tyrel, however, can't go anywhere without his blanket.
Yes. That is right.
Precious, huh?
It was a little worn-down, though.
And I was beyond the point of being able to sew up the holes.
It needed a little surgery, so my mom and I took a little time on his birthday to revamp his cuddlebuddy.


And Kemry demanded some more time in her favorite chair.
What a slave-driver.



Now that he had a {new} blanket, she had her cozy-bum time, and I had my new teeth {yessss} we packed up.
And drove to Omaha.
After catching a {delicious} bite to eat with one of my besties, Emily {and her boyfriend}, we crashed at our hotel so we could snooze a little before our flight in the morning.

Kemry slept the whole trip.
What a little trooper!
Once we got back into IF, we stopped to see Ty's family {for his dad's birthday, of course!} and eventually made it home.

Tyrel is back at work, and I am spending my time snuggling up with the Kem-monster, dreading May 1st, when I have to return to work.


Awwww yeah. Rocking the legrolls.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design