PAGES

cheeky

6.15.2011

All morning long, Kemry kept making this face at me...
Look at those cheeks.
Holy canoli.
Adorable, yes?
That is what I thought.
And, quickly after said thought, I remembered another picture I had taken a few days ago when she was playing with Sophie {the Giraffe, for those of you who are not familiar with ridiculously-expensive-but-so-worth-it baby toys}...
Yes.
Cute as well.
Something about that little crack just made you smile, didn't it?

I am sure that she will be horrified when she is older and finds out that her peek-a-boo-crack was shown to everyone on the internet.
But she is just to darn cute to keep that one hidden on the hard drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design