PAGES

cake for breakfast

3.21.2012


I have had a huge mini-crush on Joy the Baker.
If you don't know who she is, shame on you.
Your taste buds hate you right now.
I have tried a few of her recipes, my favorite being her apple pie.
I was so excited to hear that she would finally be releasing a cookbook at the end of February.
I finally bought it {you know, I work in a bookstore so I always spend a few days perusing cookbooks I want to make sure they are worth the money...to the point that I still haven't gotten the Pioneer Woman cookbook, even though her second one just came out a few days ago...picky much?}.
I can admit that I haven't found one recipe that doesn't appeal to me {minus the coffee recipes because, really? Yuck.}
From the honey chamomile cupcakes to the strawberry cookie dough ice cream, I am in heaven.


I love cooking, but since Tyrel and I work opposite schedules, I don't get much of a chance to.
Now baking, on the other hand...
I will gladly make a dinner-for-one of creme brule...


Go buy her book.
Seriously.
It may be the worst thing you ever do for your thighs but the best  you ever do for your foodsoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design