PAGES

murri madness 2012

3.15.2012

The basement has been transformed...

Three games at once? Really? Is that necessary?


...and the brackets are posted.

Kemry even pointed at the teams she wanted so she could have a bracket.
Too bad her chances don't look that great...

 
March Madness has infected the Murri family.
And when I say family, I pretty much mean Tyrel, even though each year I get more and more into it.
Tyrel says this is his favorite day of the year {except for our anniversary, I remind him}.

Sometimes I can't believed I married into this.
But sometimes I love it.
 
Especially since I beat Tyrel every year :)



For last years March Maddness post, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Every year? You are 1-0, but that hardly constitutes domination... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design